Financial Analysis provides assistance to companies in finding answers to questions related to their business activities:
- Is there enough working capital for the expansion?
- Why isn’t there enough money for business activities?
- Are our operations efficient enough?
- Why is the company considered to be in trouble?
- What is the breaking point?
- Will the bank grant a loan? What do the debt and solvency indicators show?
- Is the company on the verge of bankruptcy?
- Should I grant the buyer a trade credit? And what credit amount, if so?
- What is the actual corporation tax rate paid by the company?
- Other business management issues.
Budgeting. A budget is a company’s operating plan in numbers.
Why is budgeting important?
- It provides an explicit way to communicate goals to employees;
- A budget helps to plan and control company’s spending limits;
- It helps to evaluate the results of actual activities and compare them with those planned;
- Budget indicators can become part of the employee motivation system;
- Submitting a budget is often required by creditors or investors;
- It helps to evaluate investment opportunities.
Financial Modeling of Investment Projects
You think you have a great business idea and would like to have it checked and evaluated by a professional business expert? Or are you looking for a simple calculator for planning and controlling of your investment projects? Please contact us and our business expert will get in touch with you.