Whether preparing for a start-up, founding a company, expanding their business or experiencing a recession, executives have countless questions. If you did not find an answer to your question in the FAQ section, please register for an online consultation session or a face-to-face meeting.
We advise on the following topics:
- How to choose the most suitable form for your business: MB, UAB, IĮ, VšĮ, etc.?
- How to set up a company by using the self-service system of the VĮ Registrų centras (State Enterprise Centre of Registers)?
- Should you register as a VAT payer at the beginning of your business activity or wait until you have reached the income limit of EUR 45,000?
- How to save and/or avoid overpaying corporation tax and take advantage of the corporation tax-relief you are entitled to?
- Interpretation of financial statements, whether you are a shareholder or a manager and wish to discuss the numbers or just get an objective opinion from an outside expert.
- Other business management issues.
After the consultation, you will be sent an e-mail summarizing the topic, as well as links to the legal acts on the basis of which you were given the consultation.